>>
>>
>>
26 year old wife, sister, daughter, friend, and mother writing to make sense of it all.
And by all, i mean life, relationships, ideas, faith, married life & feelings. and by making sense of it all i mean, all those things with an eternal perspective, all while knowing that my truths are only true when backed up by what the Lord Jesus has already said, and is saying.
Popular Posts
-
Next month, I'll be two years into this whole motherhood thing. Can you believe it? Nehemiah will be two next month-- that was fast. T...
-
This post was inspired by Emily Freeman. She is a writer who wrote, Graceful , a book written for high school girls. There are...
-
I love being held and hugs are my favorite-- as long as they are the tight I almost can't breathe and can't move kind . In this se...
-
Brian is away and somehow it is just as hard to concentrate around here, but i managed to get some brainstorming in for the blog-- finall...
-
This is the paradox that is my life. It is where I have learned that when two extremes collide within me, nothing but beauty bursts forth. ...
-
// I was reading the Word when I glanced outside and saw perfect lighting. Storms all around but stillness and fading sunlight over Iztapal...
-
I got asked why I over think things. I won't lie and say thats the first time I've been asked that, nor will I say that I hav...
-
Tonight words are not enough. Letters next to letters followed by spaces, commas and periods surrender to the silence that rests in rev...
-
[preview/sneak peak] Eleazar & Alba Segura >>><<< their wedding was a simple intimate gathering of cl...
-
And I interrupted Diana and said, "Its going to rain beautifully tonight". And it did....
Labels
Jesus
Love
life
journey
pictures
thoughts
change
Family
beauty
future
Prayer
andronicphotography
mission
woman
Grace
Mexican
loved ones
memories
poem
school
courage
freedom
latenight
learning
letter
past
photoshoot
relationships
sojourn
update
worship
Father
Morning
Running
Weekend
crafts
desire
heart
letters
married
memo
motherhood
recipies
rest

CONVERSATION