// alba & lazer//

10.12.14
>>><<<

This is the first photo shoot that I have featured on the blog. Although I have done countless others, what better way to start off using my blog to showcase our (Brian and I's) photography than with Alba & Lazer.


// these two are very special to me (yessenia). I have known both of them for thirteen years and can remember when they started dating. I have also spent many days third wheeling them  


They are a unique couple, as they both bring different things to the relationship. We are excited for their future together, and are asking the Lord to bless them with the ability to be able to live out this verse:

Habakkuk 3:17-1
17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.


>>><<<







you could tell that the truly feel comfortable with each other, and they energy was great throughout the whole photo shoot. by the end they knew how to pose without looking like they were going to prom :)
 




after a decade of dating, everything has fallen into place for these two, and we could not be more excited for them, and what to come. //


-


&

Brian Andronic

CONVERSATION

Back
to top