Photography Post: Hurtado Kids

I finally and semi-offically got to take pictures of my favorite set of twins and their adorable little brother.


The girls have grown leaps and bounds since we met over a year ago and they never cease to amaze me every time I see them.  I am so proud of them. They beat all the odds as micro preemies, and I am really glad that by God's grace and mercy they did.  








Their curiosity causes funniest phrases come out of their mouths. They are full of life and potential. We love that they are so different, and so much alike at the same time. As they grow, I see their uniqueness and its lovely.

The little boy is cuteness in real life. He also beat the odds as a preemie, and we are proud of him as well. His smile is infectious, and he is such a brave little boy.



CONVERSATION

Back
to top