Neglected.
The room gets bigger and still there is no one.

Neglected.
"No child, you are never that".

Neglect.
Buckling.

Neglected.
"No! I AM here.
Don't you know that you are on My mind?"

Neglect.
Shattered.

                                   "Listen.
                                    Hear My voice resound above the fabrication of forsakenness".

                                    "Listen.
                                    I AM a good Father.
                                    My promises are genuine.
                                    My Love is steadfast".

                                    Neglected.
                                    No, never.

                                                                              Enough.
Embraced, always.
Triumph.
Victory.
Stand up.
Rejoice.
In the Name of Jesus.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top